If you have any questions or concerns please seek legal advice.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Under the Liquor Control Act 1988, it is an offence to sell or supply liquor to a person under the age of 18 years on licensed or regulated premises; or for a person under the age of 18 years to purchase, or attempt to purchase, liquor on licensed or regulated premises.
- By completing the order and offer to purchase the liquor, all the details you have provided are vouched true and correct. It is a condition of purchase that you verify that you are 18 years of age or over.
- If you do not verify that you are 18 years or older your order will not be processed.
- Delivery via Australia Post cannot be left at the door and must be signed for by a person able to verify that they are over 18 years of age.
- Your contract of sale is with Name of licensee: Ferngrove Vineyards Pty Ltd ABN 81 080 659 114 under its Liquor Licence No. 6180078139. Class of license: Producer Premises details: Lot 3 & 22 of Nelson Location 345 Scrubiup Road FRANKLAND RIVER WA 6396 P: 08 9855 2378.
- The sale of liquor pursuant to the offer to purchase from the website is made at our licensed premises attached to Liquor Licence No. 6180078139.
- Should you object to any of these Terms and Conditions (including any subsequent amendments), you must immediately discontinue using this website.
- WEBSITE ORDERS
- All prices include GST and are quoted in Australian dollars.
- Please feel free to select any of our wines as part of your order – either one variety or a mixed case.
- Ferngrove Vineyards Pty Ltd currently ships within Australia only.
- Ferngrove Vineyards Pty Ltd reserves the right without prejudice to its other rights under these Terms and Conditions or at law to cancel orders or to suspend deliveries until payment is made in full.
- Ferngrove Vineyards Pty Ltd reserves the right to alter pricing of a product/products at any time at the sole discretion of the company. In the event that a system error occurs and pricing is displayed incorrectly, Ferngrove Vineyards Pty Ltd reserve the right to alter pricing and quantity supplied to reflect the correct value.
- Ferngrove Vineyards Pty Ltd reserves the right to refuse any order and to withdraw any wines or any range of wines from sale from time to time notwithstanding that such wines may be displayed on Ferngrove Vineyards Pty Ltd website for purchase.
- You acknowledge that once an order is made it cannot be cancelled without the written consent of Ferngrove Vineyards Pty Ltd and on terms whereby you indemnify Ferngrove Vineyards Pty Ltd for any administration and financial costs incurred by it.
- TERMS & CONDITIONS OF WINE CLUB MEMBERSHIP
- I authorise Ferngrove Vineyards Pty Ltd to debit my credit card with the cost of my wine deliveries each order period.
- I understand that I will receive pre-delivery notification by email of upcoming shipments up to four weeks in advance at which time I can elect to change the content of my delivery.
- I understand that my selection of wines will be used as my preference for future deliveries and that vintages and prices may change and I will be notified in writing.
- Wine Club discounts will not apply in conjunction with other special offers unless specified.
- Benefits can only be claimed on verification of my club membership details
- I must notify Ferngrove Vineyards Pty Ltd in writing if I choose to withdraw from the Wine Club after the initial 12-month period
- FREIGHT CHARGES
- Ferngrove Vineyards Pty Ltd offers free delivery to capital cities on orders of 12 or more bottles. Deliveries to regional and remote areas may incur additional freight fees. These additional costs will be determined at checkout when ordering.
- Orders of less than 12 bottles incur a delivery fee at $10 an order. Again, deliveries to regional and remote areas ma incur additional freight fees which will be determined at checkout when ordering.
- Ferngrove Vineyards Pty Ltd reserves the right to charge any freight and handling fee on any special orders. Ferngrove Vineyards Pty Ltd reserves the right to change freight charges.
- We ship all orders via Australia Post normal postal service. Shipping is complimentary to capital cities if you order 12 bottles of wine or more. We will only ship goods within Australia.
- Please allow for up to 14 working days for your wine to be received after receiving confirmation of your order.
- If you have not received your wines in this timeframe, please contact us and we will trace your delivery.
- You are responsible for providing full and accurate delivery address, contact numbers and instructions. Re-delivery because of any failing in these aspects will be to your account.
- Please be aware that if you are not available to receive delivery Australia Post will leave a card informing you your wines will be available for collection at your post office. Australia Post will not leave the wines unattended as they follow responsible conduct law.
- Delivery times made known to you are estimates only and Ferngrove Vineyards Pty Ltd is not liable for any late or non-delivery.
- Without limiting the operation of any other Terms and Conditions herein, you agree that late delivery does not constitute a failure of our agreement, and does not entitle you to cancel an order.
- Without limiting the operation of any other Terms and Conditions herein, Ferngrove Vineyards Pty Ltd will not accept liability for any loss or damage arising from items lost, stolen or damaged after delivery has taken place.
- Ferngrove Vineyards Pty Ltd is not liable for any loss, damage or delay occasioned to you or any other person claiming through you arising from late or non-delivery of the wine ordered.
- RETURNS POLICY
- We will refund your order if the wrong wines have been sent, wine has been broken and or damaged in the delivery process.
- If you are dissatisfied with the product you received you can return them for testing and if found faulty a full refund will be made under the following circumstances:
- The un-opened wine bottles are returned within 7 days of opening any of the wine cases, and upon internal testing of the product by Ferngrove Vineyards Pty Ltd. If it is deemed faulty or defective we will refund your money when we receive the goods and we are satisfied that they are in original condition.
- You will need to supply the following information, most of which will be on your Invoice upon returning the product:
- Your Name and Contact Details
- The Invoice Number & Invoice Date
- Description of Product to be returned
- The Reason for Return
- All returns are to be delivered to:
- Ferngrove Vineyards Pty Ltd 60 Boulder Rd, Malaga, Western Australia 6090.
For enquiries contact us via email@example.com or 08 9363 1300.
- Ferngrove Vineyards Pty Ltd 60 Boulder Rd, Malaga, Western Australia 6090.
- We will bear the reasonable cost of returning goods that are defective, do not meet the product description or were sent in error. All other returns are at your expense.
If Ferngrove becomes aware of any problems with areas on our website or our work practices, we will take these issues seriously and work to address these concerns.
Ferngrove Vineyards Pty Ltd
60 Boulder Rd, Malaga, Western Australia 6090
T: 08 9363 1300 | F: 08 9363 1333
We will endeavour to have your query answered with 14 days.
Competition Terms and Conditions
Social Competition “WIN the Perfect Wines for your Valentine.”
Ferngrove Vineyards Pty Ltd collects your personal information (including name, phone number, email address and membership details) when you enter this promotion for the purposes of administering the promotion. If we do not collect your personal information, you will not be able to enter this promotion or claim your prize. We may disclose this information to third parties such as local lottery authorities and service providers assisting us with administering this promotion, for the purpose of conducting this promotion, including prize notification and fulfilment.
Conditions of Entry
1. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of the Ferngrove General Terms & Conditions.
3. The Promoter is Ferngrove Vineyards Pty Ltd
4. The competition commences at 12noon on Thursday 11th of February 2021 and concludes at 11.59pm (WST) on Monday 15th February 2021 (Promotional Period).
5. Participants must be over 18 years of age to enter.
How to Enter
To enter the draw to win a three Pack of wines simply find our “WIN the Perfect Wines for your Valentine” FB post and:
- Like the Post
- Mention who you would like to share these wines with in the comments section.
The winning entrant for the prize will be selected at random on Tuesday 16th of February 2021 at 12noon (WST) at Ferngrove’s Head office.
The winner will be announced via Ferngrove’s Facebook page. The winner will also be notified at this time via direct message.
Ferngrove reserves the right to feature the names of prize winners publicly.
The promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
- Three Pack of Ferngrove Wines, comprising the 2020 WL Rose, NV Sparkling Cuvee and Independence Pinot Noir.
- The prize is not transferable, exchangeable or able to be redeemed for cash
Ferngrove reserves the right to reject or disqualify an entrant if it believes the entrant has not complied with these Terms and Conditions or if it believes that an entrant may undermine the legitimate operation of this competition.