Competition Terms and Conditions
Social Competition ‘Win 6 Gold Medal Winning Museum Wines’ – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Ferngrove Vineyards Pty Ltd. collects your personal information (including name, phone number, email address and membership details) when you enter this promotion for the purposes of administering the promotion. If we do not collect your personal information you will not be able to enter this promotion or claim your prize. We may disclose this information to third parties such as local lottery authorities and service providers assisting us with administering this promotion, for the purpose of conducting this promotion, including prize notification and fulfilment.
Conditions of Entry
1. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of the Ferngrove General Terms & Conditions.
3. The Promoter is Ferngrove Vineyards Pty Ltd.
4. The competition commences at 07.00AM (WST) on Thursday 27th of August 2020 and concludes at 11.59pm (WST) on Monday 31st August 2020 (Promotional Period).
5. Participants must be over 18 years of age to enter.
How to Enter
- To enter the draw to ‘Win 6 Ferngrove Gold Medal Winning Museum Wines for Father’s Day’ simply find our ‘Win 6 Ferngrove Gold Medal Winning Museum Wines for Father’s Day’ post on our Instagram account like the post, tag a person in the comment section and ensure you are each following the account.
- Multiple entries are permitted, increasing an entrants chance to win.
The winning entrant for the prize will be drawn at random on Tuesday 1st September 2PM (WST) 2020 at the offices of Ferngrove Vineyards, 60 Boulder Rd Malaga.
The winner will be announced via Ferngrove’s Instagram Stories and on the original win post’s caption. The winner will also be notified at this time via direct message through the Instagram application.
Ferngrove reserves the right to feature the names of prize winners publicly.
The promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
If the prize is not claimed by 5PM (WST) Tuesday the 8th September 2020, the
winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the promoter reserves the right to conduct further draws starting the following day, Wednesday 9th September at 12pm (WST) 2020.
In this event, no compensation will be given by Ferngrove to the original winner.
If any redrawn prize is not claimed by 5pm (WST) Wednesday 16th September 2020 the prize will be forfeited. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The valid entry drawn will win 6 (Six) Museum Release Ferngrove Wines – RRP A$300.00. The prize is not transferable, exchangeable or able to be redeemed for cash
If Ferngrove deems that this competition is not viable or able to be conducted as originally anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Ferngrove, Ferngrove may in its absolute discretion alter, suspend or cancel the competition as deemed reasonably appropriate. In the unlikely event of this occurring, a notice will be posted on the Ferngrove website (www.ferngrove.com.au).
Ferngrove reserves the right to reject or disqualify an entrant if it believes the entrant has not complied with these Terms and Conditions or if it believes that an entrant may undermine the legitimate operation of this competition.