Competitions Terms and Conditions
Competition Terms and Conditions
Social Competition “WIN two tickets to Wine & Wander.”
Ferngrove Vineyards Pty Ltd collects your personal information when you enter this promotion for the purposes of administering the promotion. If we do not collect your personal information, you will not be able to enter this promotion or claim your prize. We may disclose this information to third parties such as local lottery authorities and service providers assisting us with administering this promotion, for the purpose of conducting this promotion, including prize notification and fulfilment.
Conditions of Entry
- Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of the Ferngrove General Terms & Conditions.
3. The Promoter is Ferngrove Vineyards Pty Ltd and Wood and Stone Café.
4. The competition commences at 9am (WST) on Wednesday 17th March 2021 and concludes on Friday 19thof March 2021 at 12noon (WST) (Promotional Period).
5. Participants must be over 18 years of age to enter.
Two tickets to the Wine and Wander event. Tickets are valued at $60.00 each and include 8 tasting vouchers, a $15 voucher towards food purchases at participating venues and a keepsake wine glass The event is held Sunday, 21st March 12:00 PM – 4:00 PM.
How to Enter
To enter the draw to win simply find our “Wine and Wander” FB post and:
- Like this Post or Wood and Stone Café post.
- Mention who you would like to attend this event with in the comments section.
The winning entrant for the prize will be selected at random on Friday 19th of March 2021 at 12noon (WST) at Ferngrove’s Head office.
The winner will be announced by 4pm Friday 19th of March 2021 via Ferngrove’s Facebook and Wood and Stone Café’s page. The winner will also be notified at this time via direct message.
Ferngrove reserves the right to feature the name of the prize winner publicly.
The promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.